Your privacy is important for us.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://linkingpress.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We strive to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we have some principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Linkingpress has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
- Responsible entity: túatú social media & pr, s.l.
- Trade name: Linkingpress
- NIF / CIF: B85668283
- Address: Calle Canteras de Tilly, 3, 1ºC – 28032 Madrid – Spain
- Email: hello[email protected]
- Activity: Electronic commerce and services
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the data processing of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, túatú social media & pr, s.l. will ensure that any person who is authorized by Linkingpress.com to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of Linkingpress, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://linkingpress.com, exonerating túatú social media & pr, s.l. (Linkingpress) from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to túatú social media & pr, s.l. (Linkingpress.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
túatú social media & pr, s.l. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, túatú social media & pr, s.l. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://linkingpress.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.