One of the ways we collect information is through the use of technology called “cookies.” At Linkingpress, cookies are used for various things.
What is a cookie?
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with person.
Type of cookies
- Technical: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer you.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
Linkingpress cookies are the following.
- Login: Login cookies allow you to enter and exit your Linkingpress account.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies.
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://Linkingpress.com, for example, when you use the button to share content from https://Linkingpress.com in a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
Can cookies be erased or blocked?
Most cookies can be erased or blocked. To erase cookies you will need to find the folder or file where they are stored on your device and delete them. Session cookies will automatically be deleted when you close your web browser.
You can also block a website’s cookies. You can do this by configuring your browser settings.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome.
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari.
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer y Edge.
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox.
You can also use specialist software that protects against malicious cookies. These applications can be customised to let you change the content of the cookies you want to receive or will allow to be stored on your device.